Wednesday, December 22, 2010

what I did today

Today I didn't leave my house.  Literally.  I didn't check the mail, I didn't take out any trash.

But I did finish all my craft projects that I wanted to finish before Christmas! Chris and I cut out and sewed all 5 snuggies.  We will all be cozy and warm.  I finished Eli's stocking and Chris's owl hat.

I got the gifts all wrapped and ready to go to Richfield.

I tried a new recipe for dinner.  It wasn't a success, but at least we tried.  Ham bone soup.  Not for us!  But the homemade cornbread was tasty.

We also watched a whole lot of the tv show Psych.  It's a great show!  Connor likes it too.

Anna will be home tomorrow, she has spent the last 3 days trucking with my dad.  I've missed her.  Our house is completely different when she isn't here.

1 comment:

April said...

What a great day! post pictures of the craft items!! You so rock. I finished my pillows...ahhhh now to wrap just a few more gifts. You are going to Richfield? Bring the sleds...lots of snow for you. Love it!