skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Many Days of the Week
Sometimes there are just too many of them, and sometimes, just not enough!
Saturday, December 18, 2010
too tired
tomorrow I will post about the family christmas party we went to today. tonight I am too tired.
that is all
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking the Challenge
About Me
Jess
Mom. Wife. And more, much more! Living the dream with my best friend and our 4 kids.
View my complete profile
Labels
Things I Like Saturday
(3)
40 by 40
Check to see all the things I want to accomplish before I turn 40
!
My Blog List
All & Sundry
A change in the weather
2 days ago
Want Not
Deeper discounts on clearance
5 years ago
Thoughts and Events
Claire's Birthday - 4!
9 years ago
Smelli Kelli
MMHS Prom 2015
10 years ago
The Forbes Family
Lego Americana Roadshow at Fashion Place Mall
11 years ago
The Tribe 5
Merry Christmas 2013!!
12 years ago
The Belnaps
Backyard Photo Shoot
13 years ago
No More 3x5's
To Those of You I have Met:
13 years ago
Peterson 5
Gracy turns 7
13 years ago
Swistle
Moved!
13 years ago
Six Boys & Me
Reading With My Boys
13 years ago
The Munkeys
Round 2 of Miles Family Reunion
13 years ago
The Best of The Bartons
Somethin' Awesome...
14 years ago
I Believe
More from the Book of Mormon
14 years ago
Keeping Up With The Davis'
Thoughts
14 years ago
Inklings II
New Format
14 years ago
Heartwarming Therapy
Lilly and Santa Claus
14 years ago
LIFE Itself is a most WONDERFUL FAIRYTALE!
Stationery card
14 years ago
The McGills
Discovery Gateway
15 years ago
Spying On My Life!
seeing progress (sorry it's been so long)
15 years ago
Life Lessons Learned
randoms…
15 years ago
Our Family
Henderson Harvest update!
16 years ago
Due West!
Due West CD Countdown Widget
16 years ago
A Record of Life
Boyz will always be Boyz
16 years ago
zekeszoo
Think spring
16 years ago
BLAH BLAH BLAH
Sunday afternoon
17 years ago
Discovery
Update
17 years ago
The Ash-Lee Times
My Life
It's About Time......
when you are living right...MAGIC HAPPENS!
Popular Posts
a little favor for my friends and family (and anybody else who reads me)
In trying to make things a bit safer in the blogosphere, I would like to ask anybody who reads this blog and posts a link to please not use ...
All I want to be is a Mom
I don't have a college degree. I have no aspirations to have one. (at least at this time in my life) I don't feel like this is a ba...
Mom, what am I supposed to do with this?
Last Saturday, the kids opened some gifts from Chris and I. This is what was in the gifts. They were a bit confused and a tad disappointed. ...
What a day!
Wednesdays have always been pretty busy around these parts. Now that school is in full swing, they are even busier. Connor and Anna get out ...
Weird? You tell me....
So I need to talk this out and all the people within listening distance are children, so I'll do it on my blog. I got this call, and the...
I spy with my little eye....
The finished quilt top! Thanks to everyone who helped by donating fabric. Now I just need to figure out what to put on the back and get it ...
I spy quilt
I decided I wanted to make our new baby an I Spy Quilt. Here is a picture of one I found online. I have some cute fabrics that I want to use...
Help
I am going through a hair crisis. Okay, not a crisis, but something I go through every year about this time. I. AM. SICK. OF. MY. HAIR!!!!! ...
It's all a sham
Anna got new bedding from Santa this year. Unfortunately, it didn't come with a pillow sham. Shelia to the rescue! I had some pictures t...
Play it again, Sam
As you know, our kids go to a public charter school. Charter schools are public school that have "specialties" our school, Spect...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
2012
(10)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(17)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2010
(82)
▼
December
(30)
2010 recap
storm
ah man!
4 month stats
if Joseph and Mary were on Facebook
Christmas came to our house!
Tonight, he is Mine.
Keep on trucking....and, 4 months old!
what I did today
you will die from the cuteness!
8 minutes to spare!
Family Christmas party
too tired
one year ago today...
best decision ever!
my underwear are starting to smell less like turkey
bleh
Another Monday
Music and the Spoken Word
The Entertainer
Christmas Concert
what I've been doing
An essay, by Tristan
9 pounds of poi?
Monday
thirty what?
Visit with Santa
O Christmas Tree!
Every woman deserves...
A day in the life of....
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(65)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(100)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(3)
Jess and Chris
You didn't know I married a rockstar did ya?
My Family
100 Things about me
More than you ever wanted to know about yours truly.....
Private blogs that I like to read
Krisanne
Ramsey and Angie
Tennille
Links
Powered by
Blogger
.
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
No comments:
Post a Comment