Saturday, December 4, 2010

Visit with Santa

Today was our ward Christmas party. It was held at "This is the Place" state park.  After we ate, Santa came.  The older kids weren't interested in seeing Santa, but I decided Eli was.  Santa was so gentle and kind.  He told Eli we were a lucky family to have such a sweet baby in our house at Christmas time.  I agree!  Eli was good and didn't cry and only pulled on Santa's beard a little.

Connor and Anna and the rest of the Primary did a Christmas program.  They both did a good job.  Anna had a speaking part and I heard her better than anybody else.  She spoke loud and clear and did a great job.  Connor and the other older boys sang "We Three Kings of Orient Are" and I'm sure the people on the front row heard them.  I don't know. It's hard to expect a group of 10 and 11 year old boys to sing very loudly.  It was a nice program.

No comments: