I am going through a hair crisis. Okay, not a crisis, but something I go through every year about this time.
I.
AM.
SICK.
OF. MY.
HAIR!!!!!
I have been growing out a bob style cut for about 8 months now. I am so bored. It looks okay ( I guess). But it's boring. I want it to be long with long layers and perhaps some side swept bangs. Now it is just a bit longer than chin length, with my bangs almost the same length. I had the sides trimmed a bit so they blend in more with the bangs.
it's boring.
I'm going to post a poll to maybe help me decide what to do. If you would like to share your ideas with me, let me know. (I don't have many pics of myself, but if you scroll down a bit to the post about the afghan I made for April you can get an idea about how it looks now. every day of my life)
I don't want to go short or do anything too drastic. REALLY. I like having long hair and I think it looks better on me. I'm just looking for advice on how to look better as it grows out.
Oh, and if you have any links to pictures, by ALL means, please share!
The Ozempic of it all
5 days ago



8 comments:
I think we get tired of our hair because we look at it everyday. Thank goodness I have a huge hat collection. Anyway, back to your hair. I love it!! When growing my hair out I will aget it hihglighted and just trimmed. It gives my hair a new life. This might help. Don't give up!! If Chris can do it so can you. LOL
Color it. I have always done my own coloring and never had any problem. That keeps the cost down and spices up my hair a little bit. Now it is helping to cover up a few grays that decided to appear. No idea where those came from! Good luck.
HI! I'm leaving another comment. Because I've been in your place a lot. I have done some research. This will give you a cute new style without sacrificing any length. It is called an inverted bob. Tapered around the edges to keep it close to your neckline. Give you Bob more hieght and fullness at the top and let the back taper and stack. You can look it up online. Sooo cute.
I had one of those in the summer. I liked it, but it was growing out weird, so I cut it all the same length. Thanks for helping me out though.
(this is Jess by the way, using Chris's computer)
ArtGrrl and I are going to get our hair cut and donated to charity today. Big suprise on Sunday!
Then I'll be bemoaning short hair, which will be replacing bemoaning long hair. ha ha ha.
Just so you know. Jack loves Chris' hair. He said "it's cool"
I don't know what to tell ya...I'm in the same boat...trying to "I think" grow it out but still not sure...and I'm kind of a homebody so lately the only day I even do my hair is on Sundays...pathetic I know!!!!
hummm, I think you need a distraction so that you don't cut is again. Color might be the way to go..maybe something like chocolate. That is a color I sometimes use...it helps to spice it up a bit. Start messing with bobby pins, look on line for up do's. It is a distraction and it is fun. Try using curlers for a day and see if it is fun culy. have someone teach you the California beach curls...they are the rage right now.
Post a Comment