Sunday, March 29, 2009

my book post, updated

Books I've Read in 2009

This is a list of all the books I've read so far this year. It's not a huge list, but fun to keep track of. There are a few books I really liked and would recommend. Let me know if you read any of them, and what you thought about them. Also, if you've already read one or more, let me know if you would have given it a different number of stars.

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Tennille said...

I have been on the waiting list for "The book theif" and just got notified that it is waiting for me. I'm even more excited to read it now that I see you marked it with 5 stars and said it was the best book ever. Maybe this snowy weather isn't so bad...I'll just stay inside and READ.