In trying to make things a bit safer in the blogosphere, I would like to ask anybody who reads this blog and posts a link to please not use my family's last name. I know that many people are going private and I respect that choice. I am choosing to keep my blog public with more precautions. If you would help me out by taking my last name off your links I would really appreciate it. Also, I would really really like to know who reads this lovely blog, so in the comments section, go ahead and say hello and tell me how you found me or know me. I love sharing my life with people and would probably like to share your life by reading your blog as well!
Happy Blogging!
A change in the weather
2 days ago



12 comments:
I check your blog whenever I check Tanya's blog. I hate to admit how ofton I check everyones blog. I am Tanya's sister-in-law. Love reading about your cute little family.
Hi! I had no idea you had a blog! I'm excited to read your posts now!
And I totally agree about the last name thing.
I read your blog all the time...I think if Paul wasn't going back to submarines I would probably keep my blog public...but, with him being gone a lot (among other things) I want to stay as safe as I possibly can. I will avoid using your last name or other personal info about you.
It is just me. My blog is private, so you don't have to worry about to many crazy people linking to your blog from mine. They are all people I know and love.
I will also avoid using your last name. Do you still want your pay it forward gift? If so email me about 10 pictures.
email them to tennillesblog@yahoo.com
The pictures can be of whatever you want. Close-up, silly, serious. They can even be older pictures of when the kids were younger.
Jess
sorry about the last name thing I know how you feel about making your blog safer so I have changed it. I have also decided to not go private for while or so anyways thanks for the tip
amanda
Hey you blogging wonder! Can you help me with some of the tips that you are talking about? Not sure...help...must...have tutor...
loves!
April
Do I really need to write in here to say I read your blog??? lol
You know, I write nicknames to identify my kids to be even more careful.
I'm really paranoid about stalking...
I try not to use my name, but, too late for that... because of my crafting blog that uses my name in the title. Oh well.
You KNOW I'm careful with names.
Hey, Monday the 17th for lunch?
I read :D!
So I sat here for a second and thought "Do I even know Jess' last name" Then had a total duh moment. BTW I don't mind you checking our blogs at all. The more the merrier. With all our blogs our life is pretty much an open book!
Jess i Read your blog all the time It makes me feel like we are keeping in touch I get rid of your last name
maradee
Post a Comment