Sunday, November 2, 2008

give me something good to eat!

Halloween this year was really fun! We had the warmest weather I can remember. We didn't even have to wear our coats trick or treating so we could really show off our costumes.


We went trick or treating with our friends, the Flittons. We had a great mix of costumes. It was fun going with them, they live in a great neighborhood. Thanks for inviting us!



Tristan was a "recycled costume" he took bits and pieces from old costumes and put them all together into this beauty.
He won a prize at a costume party with the young men and young women.
Connor was a Ninja. Notice how stealthy he is.
Anna was a princess.
We got tons and tons of candy! I think that we trick or treated more than we ever have before.
We got home and got visited by ONE trick or treater! I guess we missed out on that part this year. So now we have all the candy the kids got and the 4 bags I bought to pass out.
can you say sugar high?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute costumes! What a group. Looks like a lot of fun. I made Mike answer the door while I cooked dinner. We didn't get very many trick-or-treaters.

April said...

it was fun...we'll have to make it a tradition!
April

The Munkies said...

i am glad you guys had a fun halloween. i love the pumpkin patch costume...hilarious