Anna got new bedding from Santa this year. Unfortunately, it didn't come with a pillow sham.
Shelia to the rescue! I had some pictures that Anna drew and I stitched this summer just waiting for a project. I also had some fabric that was similar to the fabric on Anna's new bedspread, so I put all together and.....VOILA! A beautiful, one of a kind pillow sham!








6 comments:
Wow, you and Sheila have really become quite the duo. You are whipping up some amazing things. That sham is so cute, what a creative cute idea. I can't wait to see what you and Sheila have coming up next.
What a cute idea!
Looks beautiful! Great job.
What will I do when your fame and futune leave your other friends in the dust? Will be even be counted as such? You are amazing@ Please read my e-mail this morning...I need to talk to you...
April
You're amazing! That sham looks fabulous!
I LOVE that! what a fun idea! and it looks great too btw!
Post a Comment