Thursday, January 22, 2009

No more single digits!

He's always been a pleasant child. The middle child. The second son. The child who will do almost anything you ask him to do. With pleasure. He's a happy, silly, friendly, obedient, shy, smart, funny child. I love you! Happy 10th Birthday Connor Jack. I'm so glad you picked our family.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Connor!!!

Lynette Robison said...

Happy Birthday Connor!!
We love you sooooo much!!!

CraftyTeresa said...

Happy Birthday Connor!
He is such an awesome kid!
We are really going to miss him at our cub scout meetings. :(
You know, he kind of reminds me of a mischievious leprechan. lol!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to Connor! Hope he had a fun day. I like your new layout.

April said...

Why aren't my comments regerstering? Ive posted several and they just don't show up. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. Anyway this is another attempt! Happy late birthday. And I love the new wall paper!!