Last Saturday, the kids opened some gifts from Chris and I. This is what was in the gifts.

They were a bit confused and a tad disappointed. Why would I need a pacifier? A rattle? Anna thought the booties would fit her doll perfectly!
So I asked, "can you think of someone who might be able to use these things?"
Anna: Patty (her doll)
Connor: April (my friend who is due next month)
Tristan: You? Are you pregnant?
Guess who's right?



11 comments:
OMG!!! how incredibly awesome is that!!! and i love how you broke it to them!!!
How'd you tell Chris??? When are you due??? details woman!!!
BTW... i'm so completely excited for you!!! What i wouldn't give to go through it again right now in this time in my life (weird, i know)
SERIUOSLY?!?! Tristan is a smart kid. That is so exciting! Now I really can't wait to visit you this month!
Congratulations! That's exciting news. I'm so happy for you.
Congrats I am excited for you. I can't wait for more details.
It's been a bit since I've caught up on your blog - I feel so lucky that today I checked it and saw this post!! yay, yay, yay for you and your family!! :) Well, assuming Tristan's right that is!
Oh that is so dang cool! congratulations!
Brigitta has the gift... she asked me yesterday if you were pregnant.. I said.. " I know they are trying but I am not sure.." CONGRATS!!! THAT IS SO GREAT!!! I gotta tell Brigitta.. hope you don't mind!!!
congrats that is so great
How exciting! You and I always talked about when we would have our "fourth" child. Ya beat me.
Des
Congrats! That is so exciting. I bet your kids are thrilled.
YEAH!! Super happy for you.
Post a Comment