Saturday, November 8, 2008

Things I Like Saturday.

I have decided to to a weekly post called "things I Like Saturday" . I will be posting pictures and descriptions of random things I like. Today I am posting about a pretty cool thing I like. It is the Salt Lake Temple.




I got to go there today. I consider myself to lucky to be minutes away from such a wonderful sacred place. Going to the Temple today was something I really needed and I'm so grateful I can do so whenever I want to. Such a beautiful, reverent, special feeling I have when I am there. I'm especially thankful that Tristan got to be there with me. I am loving my new calling.

2 comments:

The Munkies said...

i am glad you had a nice time. hope you are feeling better and are ready for your early morning! enjoy your day off on monday...you will be missed

April said...

are you sick? I didn't know. I hope that the Temple gave you a place of peace to rest your worries in. Loves!
april