On Monday, I got to go to a Jazz game! My dad got tickets at his work and invited his girls (my mom, my sister Lexi, and me) out for a date.
Me and my Daddy
Mom and Me
Me and my DaddyThe Utah Jazz played the Phoenix Suns. Had it been a football game I think I would have gotten bored in the first few minutes. As you may or may not know, I'm not an athletic type of gal. But I'm not one to pass up spending time with my family (that I don't get to see as much as I would like since we moved). I do understand Basketball (most of it anyway) and sat by my Dad for the first half of the game and he reminded me about some of the things I'd forgotten. (I'm actually sort of embarassed to say this, but I haven't watched a Basketball game since my days at Snow College... it's been awhile).
Mom and MeWell, you won't hear any kind of commentary about the game here, I went, I watched, I cheered, I left. That about sums it up for me. But I will leave you with some pictures of the best looking spectators there! 

Lexi and Me
Aren't we a great looking family?
Oh yeah, the Jazz won! Here's the final score. We had pretty good seats. It was fun, but the best part was seeing the family. It seems like we usually just see each other for a few minutes. I got to be the daughter instead of the mom and wife. It was really fun!
Thanks Dad for getting the tickets and taking us all out to the ballgame!
Oh yeah, the Jazz won! Here's the final score. We had pretty good seats. It was fun, but the best part was seeing the family. It seems like we usually just see each other for a few minutes. I got to be the daughter instead of the mom and wife. It was really fun! Thanks Dad for getting the tickets and taking us all out to the ballgame!



2 comments:
Your sister is so grown up. I haven't seen her forever. Glad you got to spend time with the family.
I hope you realize how lucky you are to be able to go to a basketball game with your dad. I just sat and stared at that picture of your dad and I cried and cried. You are so lucky. I'm glad you had a good time.
Kelli
PS. will you email me your mailing address so I can send you a Christmas card?
Post a Comment