Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kids say the funniest things.....

I am a paraprofessional in a first grade class. Today a student asked the teacher if she could wear her Halloween costume to school on Friday. The teacher told her she could, as long as she didn't have a mask or weaponry. I asked the student what she was going to be for Halloween and she told me "super girl". I asked if she had a mask with her costume and she said, "no, I'll just wear my regular face."

too funny. The teacher and I couldn't stop laughing.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That was hilarious! Kids are the best. I just found out today that your old roommate is my neighbor! She seems really sweet, I look forward to getting to know her. Loved your pics from your New York trip! It looked way fun! I know you tagged me, but I can't for the life of me think what to write...I will keep thinking!

CraftyTeresa said...

The main big bad guy in our computer game yells, "You Art Not Prepared!"
So, ArtGrrl has been yelling, "You Are Not Repaired!"

I love it!

Hmm, I think I'll just wear my regular face for Halloween too.

April said...

we all should wear our regular face! too cute!
loves!