You Belong in 1988 |
![]() Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day. |
I'm not even a little surprized. How about you? Which year do you belong in?
Sometimes there are just too many of them, and sometimes, just not enough!
You Belong in 1988 |
![]() Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day. |
4 comments:
I belong in 1955!
You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!
... I thought it would be the 80s, but, I know I'm pretty old fashioned.. lol.
see, I took it again and chose mostly my second choices and I'm from 1988!
(I still chose Cary Grant! he's dreamy. :)
I'm from 1980...see I am old at heart. What is wrong with me?
too funny
I'm with you - 1989. I don't know that I consider the year I was 12 the year I belong in - don't know if you could pay me to do it again. Now 21......
Post a Comment