Last night I had the extreme pleasure of chaperoning the youth dance. Oh boy, what memories! All I can say is thank goodness I made it through those years and survived (and never have to suffer through that again!). They played a lot of the same songs. The girls danced with the girls and the boys kinda just hung out. There was, of course, "the couple", who danced close to all the slow songs. And the big tough kid who won't dance for anything in the world (except I did see him doing the hokie pokie!). I am definitely a people watcher so it was sort of interesting, but I was relieved when our shift was relieved and I was able to go home to my real life.
Thanks Catherine for being such a fun date. I'm sure that kid from the Starcrest ward will be calling you any day now!!!
A change in the weather
2 days ago



2 comments:
oh you are in so much trouble girl.. If Chris only knew what really went down that night.. don't worry.. your secret is safe with me... wow this is bad.. the rumors we are spreading... hahah!!
but I will take you on a second date any time...
I'm excited for the skirts...
gotta go dust off the Machine now.
did Tristan dance? How did that go? I saw his science experiment...way cool! See you later today
Post a Comment