I'm not sure if these pictures do this any justice. But I am really happy with the results! Thanks to my friend Wendy (who had to do this twice to make me happy) and to my kids for allowing me to get this done instead of spending time with them on their day off from school.
Now I just need to do something about those eyebrows. Yikes!





6 comments:
very nice. I like the darker with a little color. Looks good!!
Looks great!
I love that color! I want that color!
I like it!!
one step at a time. Thanks for the words of faith and encouragement. Now the temple is a reality. Thanks for never giving up faith and hope. Thanks for all your prayers. Thanks for being my best friend. Thanks Thanks, Thanks! Can't wait to see you. I'll drop off the eggs on Monday and you'll need to tell me what other ingredients you are going to need. I don't know your recipie. Anyway! Love your hair!
Very pretty! You have gorgeous eyes! ILY
Post a Comment