Today is the last day to vote on my hair issues.
Looks so far like the majority think I should color my hair.
Next poll will have to do with hair color. Suggestions? Leave it in the comments.
A change in the weather
2 days ago
Sometimes there are just too many of them, and sometimes, just not enough!
6 comments:
I think just some highlights. Maybe a little red, and than a color a couple of shades lighter than what you are now.
And I like Aprils idea. Look online for some cute updo's. And maybe a little curl.
I think a red color would look awesome on you.
right now I already have some blond highlights and some dark brown lowlights.
YES! Some red and blonde highlights and a darker brown. I think you would look darn cute with bangs.
ILY
Your new style looks great. My question is, how do you stay so thin? Now that my thyroid is out and once my meds are leveled, I should be able to start to lose some of this darn weight. Before, there was nothing I could do about extra weight but soon I should be able to do something (maybe it won't be my ideal, that's the reality of life.) I want to know what you do, you look fantastic.
Tiffany Pearce
Post a Comment