I can't believe I am actually sticking to this! Today is the 13th day in a row that I have written in this blog. I'm pretty impressed with myself.
I decided to make a list of the things I am making for gifts and etc. I'm really hoping I get them all finished in time.
crocheted afghan for the in-laws
owl hat for Chris
hat for Michael
Eli's stocking
snuggie for me
snuggie for Chris
snuggie for Tristan
snuggie for Connor
snuggie for Anna
(maybe a small blanket for Eli with the leftover fleece)
something for Lexi (still trying to figure that one out, she needs Christmas decorations--any ideas?)
hand print pillow for Eli's first Christmas
The scary thing is that I have only started on 2 of those things. The afghan is close to being finished and I started on Eli's stocking. I have the fabric for the snuggies, and the yarn for Chris's hat. I think once I figure out and make one snuggie the others will be easy (fingers crossed).
I got the Christmas cards from Costco today and got the letters written, printed and folded. I need to address the envelopes and stamp and mail those in the next couple of days.
I'd also like to bake goodies for my neighborhood friends. I just don't know if I'll have time. I hope so, I really do like to bake and give away goodies!
Christmas is in 12 days. gulp.
A change in the weather
2 days ago



1 comment:
GULP!!!!! I'm just glasd that I don't have school next week. Hum...I'm hoping that your gift turns out...sigh...if not just squint your eyes and smile anyway. Loves!
Post a Comment