So here is my day today:
I got up and made a list of things to do. Here is the list:
get dressed
pay bills
make menu
make grocery list
get ready (hair and make-up)
go to store
make chili
go to activity days
put lights on the tree
I am happy to say all these things were accomplished. Chris made the chili for me while I was at Activity days, that was nice to come home to. Oh and I ran out of lights (you'd think 800 would be enough) so I have to finish that task tomorrow after a trip to the store.
I hate paying bills. I dread it every week. I used to pay them on Fridays. Then it changed to Mondays. Now we're lucky if we get them paid by Wednesday. It's not much fun. Especially when you call to pay on the Dr. bill and the lady tells you that the insurance company told her that the baby's coverage has been terminated. WHAT? so call the insurance company and find out that that's not the case and they will resubmit the bills. Stupid insurance. Don't even get me started. The thing that made me mad was that they told me that if I didn't pay on the balance of his account they wouldn't be able to see him anymore. HI, I was calling to pay on his bill. SHEESH. (guess I got started, ha ha).
For Activity Days we helped the girls learn how to make some gifts. We did hair flowers, a vinyl lettering project, and a treat. I was going to teach them how to crochet a flower, but none of them are anywhere close to knowing how to do that yet. baby steps. I like this calling, it's fun to be with Anna and the girls that are her age. There are over 20 girls in our group. Luckily we usually have them split up in to two groups. I get to help with the 8-9 year olds and it's really fun!
We got our tree delivered. Boy, was that nice. No pine needles to vacuum out of the van! I would have liked to have had it sooner, but it got delayed because of the weather. It's a beautiful tree, the best one we've ever had! I take pictures once it has the lights and decorations on it.
I haven't even started shopping for Christmas yet. I am working on some home made gifts but the shopping.... I'm really having a hard time wanting to spend money this year. I think we've spent enough on this house and having a baby. You are welcome economy!
We had a great thanksgiving. We hosted my family, my parents and my brother Michael came. The food was good and it was pretty relaxed. I liked it very much. Then on Saturday we had Chris's family over. We all made personal mini pizzas. I think it was a fun get together. Everyone was there except for our nephew and one of Chris's brothers. There were 25 people total! I like that we finally have a big enough house to have these big get togethers!
Cousins Zeke, Sam and Emma
Cousin Kaylee
Cousin Alex and Aunt Lisa
Grandma, Aunt Tanya and Eli
Thanksgiving Day crowd

Eli's first Thanksgiving. What a cutie! He just discovered his tongue and he sticks it out all the time! Enjoy the cuteness of his thanksgiving outfit. I made the shirt and my mom gave him the hat. He slept through dinner. Maybe next year he'll be able to take part a little bit more.
Aren't you so excited to see what I have to say tomorrow?








1 comment:
oh Jess! I love it. I hear ya, sometimes we can discover life in the mundain living of it. Sooo, where to go for lunch? Will sat work? Hope to know soon. Loves!
Post a Comment