 |
| Christmas eve |
 |
| After the gifts were open |
 |
| Best gift ever! |
 |
| Eli with some of his gifts (he's sitting in his new high chair) |
Christmas did indeed find our house! Unfortunately I was too caught up in the fun and excitement that I forgot to take any pictures until it was all over. The kids all got everything they asked for on their letters to Santa! Lucky kids! Even Eli decided he liked ripping the paper off the gifts, but it wasn't to see what was inside, it was to eat the paper!
We got up this morning about 7am. Connor was up and waiting but we had to wake up all the other kids. It's been a great day. We've all had fun playing with our new toys and just relaxing and enjoying each other. Can you believe that next year we will have a toddler celebrating with us? I can't wait! We had Christmas dinner with Chris's parents and brothers and sister. It was a very yummy dinner and great company. I just love being surrounded by people who love me. Tomorrow my parents are coming to see us so we'll get some lovin' from them too.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment