
24 weeks! wow the time is flying by! I'm feeling pretty good most of the time, but I have been taking more naps lately. The baby is moving around a ton and I love, love, LOVE that feeling. I'm getting really excited to see this little guy. Whenever I see a new baby I realize that soon I'll be holding my own. I love to hold up the little itty bitty jammies and imagine a baby in them. We bought the crib last week. Just one thing to cross off the list of needed baby items.



3 comments:
I can't wait to see your little guy either! Thanks for posting maternity pictures...baby bumps are so cute.
You look soooo good! I'm glad you are enjoying this part. You're almost to the real countdown...after 100 days--into the double digit days! I held a little one last week and they are so sweet and precious. Then they grow up to be so sweet and precious...in bigger ways... ILU
I can't believe you're that far along already! Lookin' good.
Post a Comment