


The result: a loft bed! with a desk! Connor was so happy when he got home from school to find 4 flat boxes in the hall. My bed! my bed! We've talked about getting him a new bed for quite some time now. We finally got it for him yesterday and he is so happy. He had a good time figuring it out and putting it together with his dad. Sweet dreams!


4 comments:
We want to do something like that for ArtGrrl. She has THE smallest room in the house. However, it couldn't be that tall because she has a ceiling fan. IKEA has loft bed that is shorter than me... maybe we can get that one for her someday. :)
BTW, that loft bed looks totally awesome! I know if my kids see they will come home a beggin'!
We want to do something like that for ArtGrrl. She has THE smallest room in the house. However, it couldn't be that tall because she has a ceiling fan. IKEA has loft bed that is shorter than me... maybe we can get that one for her someday. :)
BTW, that loft bed looks totally awesome! I know if my kids see they will come home a beggin'!
That rocks! I'm thinking hammocks. I need more floor space!
Looks FUN! Connor you've got it made! You're such a handsome dude! ILU
Post a Comment