Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Big Ultrasound!

Yesterday we got to go and have our 20 week ultrasound. Since the kids were off school for spring break, they got to come too. Anna was so excited! When people asked her what she was doing for spring break she would tell them she was going to see her baby on an ultrasound! We were lucky, our ultrasound tech was so good. She patiently explained everything we were looking at and made sure the kids understood. The baby measured exactly right with the due date. I loved watching that sweet little baby moving around and I had tears rolling down my face. So awesome! When the doctor came in, she told us that everything looked good. What a relief! We got a bunch of pictures and even a dvd of the ultrasound. We also found out that we are having........




A BOY! There are no potty shots shown to respect his privacy, but believe me, he really wanted to make sure we knew he was a boy. We are super excited to welcome him to our family!

4 comments:

L said...

Yeah for boys! He'll have a lot of little boys to play with in the ward.

Lynette Robison said...

Looking good mama!
I think that baby looks more like Tristan. I can't wait to hug and kiss on him! Tell Chris and the kids congratulations! Again!
Enjoy the good part of the pregnancy...'cause you're in it!
I sure enjoyed the weekend! ILY

Amy B. said...

Yay for you guys!!!

It's About Time.... said...

So excited for you guys!!