Sunday, May 30, 2010

28 weeks

Here I am at 28 weeks. Now I'm in the 3rd trimester and have 12 weeks left. Where did May go? I can't believe how quickly it passed.

I'm getting more things ready. I got the carseat and stroller. We have a new crib and mattress. I bought a Moby wrap that I'm really excited to try. I have quite a few outfits. But sadly, we haven't decided on a name for the little fella.

I'm feeling great. There are bouts of heartburn and fun charlie horse type leg craps. Most nights I sleep quite well aside from the ever increasing trips to the bathroom. I feel so fortunate that I have such easy pregnancies!

I know that these next 12 weeks are going to fly by. I'm so excited to meet our new little boy!

3 comments:

April said...

He will be here soon. I love it. You are amazing and your little one is very blessed to be welcomed into your family. I love honey!

Lynette Robison said...

YOU look so cute! You carry babies WELL!!!! Can't wait to kiss his toes. What do you think of Paxton, Hayden, Nash, Payton, Gabe, and Tate? They're my latest fun names. ILU!!

Lynette Robison said...

Hey Jess! Calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D help to relieve muscle cramps...drink more milk...eat yogurt...get lots of sunshine! ILU