Thursday, May 20, 2010

a letter.

Dear Neighbor

I know that your lawn is long. It has been raining a lot lately. People in our neighborhood have been busy the last 2 days mowing. Please note how I said DAYS.

It is 10:00 pm. It's dark. You are mowing your lawn right now. There are no lights on in your yard. I am interested in how it is turning out. Good luck.

I will be taking a walk around the block tomorrow to see how it looks. I'm not sure which house you live in, but I think I'll be able to tell.

Sincerely,
Me

3 comments:

Becky said...

LOL! It's probably some teenager that got in trouble and had to go out and do it even though it was so late.

Lynette Robison said...

A new way to "texture" the green. ILU :o

April said...

ha ha ha! You have my dad as a neighbor!