We saved and washed out a whole bunch of juice packets LAST summer for me to make into a bag. I never got around to it until today. It was pretty easy to make. I even put a pocket in on the inside! I think this will make a pretty sweet diaper bag!
I had a bag like this that I loved! I wore through the bottom of it though (I took it to church and had hymn books and stuff in it). You are so crafty!
4 comments:
I had a bag like this that I loved! I wore through the bottom of it though (I took it to church and had hymn books and stuff in it). You are so crafty!
That turned out really cool. I am very impressed with your craftiness.
Wha?? So cool! Teach me!!
OK I'm old...I've never seen anything like that! I know you mentioned something about making one, but that is totally COOL! ILU
Post a Comment