Anna, Tristan, and Connor at the first annual Autism Speaks Walk for AutismSee that very delightful child there in the middle of this picture? He has Aspergers Syndrome. Aspergers is a form of high functioning autism. He was diagnosed 5 years ago this month. He is probably the smartest person I know. He reads and reads and reads and learns. He will share his knowledge with you at very random opportunities. Whether you want to learn about it or not. I am so glad he is my child. I would not change anything about him. BUT..... I would like to be able to understand him better. I would like to be able to help him know how to act in social situations. I would like to have another child call and invite him over to play. That is why I walk......Let's get this puzzle figured out.



1 comment:
I was going to ask you how the walk went. It looks like it turned out to be a nice day for walking.
Post a Comment