Becky tagged me!
Page 123
Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to the person who tagged you once you've posted your three sentences.
1.book is "The Vanished Man" by Jeffery Deaver
2.opened
3. found
4. We tell her that Donny looks fine and she's going on about this guy, yadda, yadda, yadda, and how interesting he is and she's all excited 'cause she's going to have coffee with him and he might be a real horse whisperer. I saw him downstairs, waiting for her. And the thing is, I'm like, what's wrong with his hand?
5. I don't think I have 5 readers, but I tag: Stefie, Tanya, April, and anybody else who wants to play!
A change in the weather
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment