Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What?

I'm really surprised I haven't gotten any comments to my last post. I really thought people would want to give me their opinion. Oh well, I'll figure it out on my own I guess. It's still a hard choice, but I think that talking to the principal about it to see what my options are.

Also, I have comments that my blog isn't loading very well. I can see it fine on my computer, how does it look on yours? There should be a green background with white, brown and orange flowers. The posts are on brown. The first picture you should see if a very bad picture of Anna's sad no book night. Please let me know what you see.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I can see your blog fine. I read your last entry. I think you should work the least amount that you can to stay sane. Because we are Mom's and that is a huge responsibility.

Becky said...

I can see your blog just fine too. I really don't know what to say about your dilemma...Sorry. I think your blog layout is REALLY cute. I'll have to have you teach me how to make mine cute too.

Becky said...

Hooray!!! I figured out how to make my blog cute too. Thanks for putting that link on your blog. I have been feeling really BLAH about my blog lately and now I like that layout better.

smileymom24 said...

I say work the least amount you can. Kids grow up way too fast!! Then we can play more during the day, I'm only 3 years off of having no kids at home . . .