Wednesday, May 28, 2008

School is almost over!

Tomorrow we are having field day. The kids get to play all kinds of fun games, bounce in a bounce house and eat popsicles. Friday is early out, and so is Monday which is the last day! YAY! The day after school is Tristan's bday and he will be 12! Where did those years go? I can't believe he is already that old. That makes me old too.

I went and talked to the principal about my dilema. She says she is willing to work with me, and helped make me feel better. I am so relieved. I talked to another aide who just wants to work 2 days a week so I think I will work the other 3 and together we can do the job of one full time employee. I think that will work! It's nice to be wanted.

I'm glad I'm able to have the summer off, it will be nice to be able to sleep in and hang out with the kids. We need to find lots of fun things to do that are nearby so we won't have to use much gas. I just can't imagine paying much more than we already are.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm glad you were able to work through your dilemma.

Kaylee's last day of school is Friday. Whenever anyone asks if she is going to Kindergarten next year she says "No, I just want to go to Gymnastics." Hopefully after summer is over she really will want to go to Kindergarten.

I can't believe Tristin is already almost 12! When I first met you guys he was barely 4 years old. Where did the time go?