You can see it here. I think I might have left some out for June. I know I read more, but can't remember what. Hopefully I can remember and put make it complete.
If you're looking for a book to listen to with your kids (which is a great way to pass the time in the car) I recommend The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane. Anna and I listened to that on our ride down to Richfield Saturday and it was really really good.
A change in the weather
2 days ago



4 comments:
we'll go on this reccomendation
So I am reading "The Book Thief" because of your recommendation and I seriously can't get into it...is it just me or does it take a few chapters? And, the format is so strange to me...Help?!
don't give up! It's a different sort of book, but you won't regret reading it. soon you won't want to put it down.
Connor remembers Connor...so silly to say that!
Post a Comment