Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Middle Child

Sometimes it's not easy being the middle child. Especially when your older brother demands a bit more attention, and your younger sister is a drama queen.
Luckily for our family, Connor is our middle child. He is such a great kid.
He is always willing to help and rarely complains. He is so smart and is good at making friends. He's pretty easy going and fun to be around.
He always knows how to "fix" the tv when I want to watch a movie. I'm really glad he's a part of our family!
Connor recently earned his Weblos award. He's only been in Weblos since the end of January. He worked hard and has a great leader.
He also got to go on a field trip with his class to wheeler farm. Most of the pictures he took are of his classmates, so that's why they aren't posted. But if you look real close you can see his Dad in the background. They had fun together on the field trip and we're glad Chris was in town so he could go with.

I LOVE YOU CONNOR CACHOOO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

argh! THAT's why I hate being sick and sending my family off to things without me...
they don't tell me anything that happened!
Congrats on the Webelos Connor! That's awesome!
I like Connor too.

Lynette Robison said...

Sneak a hug from Connor Cachoo for me! Love that easy going personality of his. He's a pretty good lookin' kid too! It was sure nice to see all of you Tuesday. You have a GREAT family!!!!
ily