Monday, June 15, 2009

Terrible teens?

Did I just hear a rumor that there is a teenager living at my house? NO WAY! I am not old enough to have a teenager. My children are all still itty bitty babies! There's no teenagers here!

Wait a minute.... after checking my calendar and the moon cycles and counting on my fingers and toes, I'm finding that it really IS possible.

Tristan turned 13! Let the fun begin....

3 comments:

Lynette Robison said...

WOW!! That looks relaxing! I bet he's really enjoying it. What a great teenager he is...the time went by soooooo fast! 13 more years and he will be 26....scary!!! Give him a hug.
ILY

Natasha said...

Aww, they really do grow up too fast!

April said...

Up up and away... home is great place to grow children. It all happens to all of us. you are just getting there a little before me. I'll be there soon enough.