I was tagged by my friend Jo from Life Lessons Learned we were roommates in college. It's been fun to reconnect with her. Don't you just love the internet?
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. buying a house
2. my sister's wedding on July 11
2. my sister's wedding on July 11
3. sleeping in this summer
4. summer veggies from the garden
5. vacation to Denver
6. getting pregnant and having another baby
7. having fun adventures with the kids and Chris this summer
8. being a 2 vehicle family
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Read (I'm reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, again)
2. sat in Tristan's new hammock
3. fell out of Tristan's hammock
4. Decided I needed to lose 10 lbs
5. ate bbq hamburgers outside on our patio
6. sorted a whole bunch of paper (see previous post)
7. laughed hard at a video on you tube
8. went to bed early after a long soak in the tub and heating pad on my tailbone (see #3)
8 things I wish I could do:
1. find a hairstyle I love
1. find a hairstyle I love
2. go to the beach
3. learn how to decorate
4. not cry so easily when I'm mad, frustrated, etc.
5. keep my house cleaner
6. express myself better
7. live in Richfield
8. play the piano
8 shows I watch:
1. Lost
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. Bones
4. Fringe
5. The Biggest Loser
6. The Amazing Race
7. Funniest Home Videos
8. Scrubs
3. Tanya from Blah Blah Blah
4. Kiora from Heartwarming Therapy
5. Jessica from The McGills
6. Maradee 5 Little Monkeys
7. Amy from My Life
8. Amy from Best of the Barton's
Let me know if you accept the challenge of this tag! If I didn't tag you and you still want to do it, go ahead! Just let me know so I can read it.



3 comments:
I did it!!!
Now I have something to do for the blog time...thanks! I wish I could bring Richfield to you...but heck, here we are!
Okay, Okay! I'll do it!
Post a Comment