Monday, June 8, 2009

Is anyone as excited as I am?

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthehalf-bloodprince/

I can't wait! I thought it was being released on July 17, but this site says July 15th! Don't worry Harry, I'm coming!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I just finished re-reading all 7 of the Harry Potter books to get ready for the next movie to be released. I'm excited!!!

Anonymous said...

Very excited! Oh yeah, someone told me about a Harry Potter band performing at the Main City Library. July 8th? We will have to look it up.

April said...

WOW!!!! YES! I'm super excited! Thanks for sharing the information. WE need to go together! Please please...I need to scream and react to it...I get a little overbaord. YEAH!!!! I must have done something like that to have read all the books in 7 weeks. It was intense but fun to check the facts with Nik...can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

If you take April,
I want to go too!
(I don't know who she is but it sounds like it would be fun to go with you AND her! :)

Oh yeah, the 15th! That means our Harry Potter party is getting moved up to the 14th and/or 15th.
all day long Harry Potter movie marathon and Harry Potter food!