Wednesday, April 2, 2008

it was a crazy day

Without going into the gory details, I just want to say I'll be glad when this day is over. It actually has turned out to not be too bad, but at one time it was the worse day ever! I'm lucky to have such a great husband to keep me sane. Great friends help too.

Sometimes it takes not good things happening to make a bad situation better. Things are better now because of a bad thing happening, discussion made, and action taken. Does that even make sense? Oh well. I know what I mean.

And super duper thanks to a wonderful, kind, caring school administrator. I'm so glad she is at our school. She rocks!

That's all I have to say about this.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

You are not allowed to say all this and not give the whole story!!