Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I am in such a foul mood

I need a haircut and color. I have no money, and no one to do it. I'm frustrated by Anna's teacher. My skin is gross. My house is dirty. Tristan is onery. I have to make a menu and go to the grocery store (the WORST chore evah). Anna needs her hair washed. blah blah blah

I know I have way more things to be thankful for. But right now I am not in the mood.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

:(

I would come grocery shop for you if I could! I love grocery shopping. Is that weird? lol You are beautiful and talented and I am sorry you are feeling down. Hope tomorrow is better!

Tanya said...

I'm sorry. You are having a day. You can come stay in Kansas and I will do your hair. And I will shop and cook for you.

The Munkies said...

i think we should go shopping together!
housewifes that work full time on a mission!