Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend, just what I needed

Since my last post, my mood has turned around. I still haven't gotten a haircut, my skin is still gross, etc. etc. BUT! This weekend was gorgeous! We got to spend some time with friends outside in the sunshine. I got to sleep in on Saturday. I went to church and relaxed today. It was just what I needed.

Chris is out of town for most of the week. Wish me luck at the single parenthood. I have some pretty simple meals planned for this week. Why cook stuff the kids don't like when I can cook easy meals that they would rather eat? We had waffles for dinner tonight. It was great!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I loved the weather this weekend! The kids loved it even more! I'm glad that the world is looking up. Good luck with the single parent thing for this week. That's the worst part when Paul goes out to sea.

Natasha said...

I am glad the weekend refreshed you some! Hang in there!