Sunday, April 6, 2008

It is finished!



The quilt I have been working on for hours each day is finished! I found a wonderful lady to do the quilting for me. I contacted her before I was finished to get a quote and she told me to call her when I was finished. I called her Friday, and she returned my call about 9pm. I brought it over to her house and she told me that she would put it on and do it right away so I could display it before the auction.


Early Saturday morning she called me and told me it was finished! I went and picked it up and she told me to consider it her donation for the auction! I was floored! What a sweet and generous person she is. If you need any quilting done, let me recommend her! I will always be thankful for her kindness.


I took some pictures tonight, but they aren't the best. I'll post them, and then hopefully I can post better ones when I take them.
Close up of the quilting, the back and Anna's cute picture.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I love it!! I didn't realize it was Anna. I thought it was a girl
named Imanna. Duh!!

Natasha said...

Oh my goodness, it looks incredible! Just beautiful!

Becky said...

The quilt looks amazing! That's awesome that the woman donated her time on the quilt.