Friday, April 18, 2008

ABC TAG

I was tagged by my friend Stefie.
ABC Tag
A-Attached or Single?- Attached
B-Best Friend?- Chris, April, Stefie
C-Cake or Pie?- Chocolate Cake
D-Day of Choice?- Saturday
E-Essential Item?- Diet Coke
F- Favorite color? it really depends on my mood
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Bears
H-Hometown?- Richfield, UT
I-Favorite Indulgence?- mint chocolate truffle
J-January or July? July bring on the heat baby!
K-Kids? Tristan, Connor, Anna
L-Life isn't complete without? Chris
M-Marriage Date?- Dec 16, 1994
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, 1 sister
O-Oranges or Apples?-Oranges
P-Phobia and Fears? terrified of heights, and of my kids drowning
Q-Quote?-Never, Never, Never quit.~Winston Churhill
R-Reason to smile?- I am truly loved.
S-Season of choice?- Spring & Fall
T-Tag ten people?- Tanya, Becky, Natasha, April, Yvonne , I think that is everyone who reads this blog. If I didn't list you, consider yourself tagged
U-Unknown fact about me?- I wish I had more friends. I'm jealous of people who are close to their siblings. I'm not.
V-Vegetable?- tomato fresh from the gardem
W-Worst habit?- staying up too late at night
Y-Your favorite food?- my dad's dutch oven chicken
Z-Zodiac Sign?- sagitarius (how the heck do you spell it? as you can see it matters a lot to me)

Please answer in your blog and include a link. or answer in the comments or send me an email.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey, I finally managed to do this tag in my blog. It was fun reading your answers.