We got invited to my good friend, April, son's Bday at the South Davis Recreation center. We ended up swimming for 2 1/2 hours. A new family record! We had tons of fun and I don't think Connor even swam after he discovered the fun-ness that is the water slide. I wish I would have brought the camera to take some pictures. It's really a fun pool, with the huge waterslide, a lazy river and a fun playground right in the pool.
Now we are all tired and hungry, but it was really fun for all of us.
A change in the weather
2 days ago



3 comments:
Sounds like tons of fun. Kaylee and Gabby can't wait to go swimming this summer. I have heard about it several times. Sounds like a fun day. We missed you today at the BBQ.
yeah, the birthday party plans were made before the bbq, so instead of breaking 3 little hearts, we didn't change our plans.
Don't worry...You didn't miss much. It was fun seeing everyone, but I'm sure the birthday party was more fun.
Post a Comment