ok, I found this contest on a blog I like to read and in order to get more entries in the contest, I had to link her entry in my blog. She's giving away a really cute apron, go check it out, apron contest
Hopefully that will work as this is the very first time I've even done it. Cross your fingers that I win. I love contests! I would even use a cute apron. I always make messes when I cook. I can't even wash the dishes without getting my clothes soaking wet. Yeah, you can call me Grace
A change in the weather
2 days ago



2 comments:
You figured out how to text link! That took me like 6 freaking months!
Good job (And good luck!)
Frack. It's Loralee's Looney Tunes. I'm sitting here with my friend, Erika who is now laughing at me because I'm lame. :)
Post a Comment