Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cousins! Cousins!

Today we got to have some cousins over to play. My brother Ramsey and his wife Angie had to take their almost 2 week old daughter to Primary Children's Hospital to have some tests done. She is having trouble breathing and they can't really figure out why. She's on oxygen and also a monitor. Right now they are saying she'll probably just grow out of it, that maybe her lungs just aren't completely developed.

Anyway, while they were at the hospital their other kids got to play at our house. It was so much fun for Connor and Anna to play with Anthony and Alexandra, and I got to enjoy the sweetness of a 2 almost 3 year old Abbie. She's a sweetheart and has a lot to tell me. The family stayed for dinner and a nice visit.

I'm really slacking on the picture taking. I'll work on that and try harder. Maybe I can post a pic of Connor's hair for crazy hair day at school.

No comments: