Wednesday, November 4, 2009

update, shupdate

I know, I know, I need to update my blog. We've had good things happen, including photos. I just haven't gotten around to it. Halloween, school carnival, arrow of light in scouts for Connor. Maybe I'll post pictures and blog about it all. maybe not. we'll see

Not much going on around here. My parents brought us up their portable dishwasher. I am in heaven. I never realized what a pain not having one was. My kitchen looks so much better. It gives me great joy when I hear it running. The dishes are being washed and I'm not the one washing them!!!

Chris is starting to get into his slow season at work. He'll be home a lot more often now. It will be interesting now that I'm home everyday. I hope we don't kill each other.

Tristan is doing well with his new school. I really like it. I'm getting more organized with it too so it's getting better for me. We went on a field trip today to the plantarium that was fun. I still don't know very many people and they don't seem to want to get to know me. I tried to start conversations with them and they wouldn't even look at me. I guess maybe there's a reason some people like to do school at home. ha ha

I got my hair cut yesterday. I wanted to try something a little closer to home so I went to a salon by where my kids go to school. I'm pretty happy with the results. I'm trying to grow my hair out. I'll probably change my mind again before it gets long, that's what usually happens. girls and their hair....

sorry for the rambling. I just wanted to make sure everyone knew I was still alive!

1 comment:

April said...

yeah! I'm happy you are alive and like the rest of all of us..normal human and well super cute! Great to have you back!