It was awesome to catch up with you. As I was reading along, I thought, "she lives my life, if only she was a homeschool mom our days would be so close." Then I see you are doing K12, also my life! Fun to know someone out there does what I do each day, lots of people in fact! Congrats on the dish washer, can't imagine life without one. Heather
3 comments:
Yes it does!!!
I thought that maybe you were tipping her upside down and using her as the "dust mop"...:)
It was awesome to catch up with you. As I was reading along, I thought, "she lives my life, if only she was a homeschool mom our days would be so close." Then I see you are doing K12, also my life! Fun to know someone out there does what I do each day, lots of people in fact! Congrats on the dish washer, can't imagine life without one. Heather
Post a Comment