I want a new winter coat. I found these at Nordstorms when I was shopping. I'm pretty sure that I want to buy one. But I can't decide on a color. My friend Catherine, who was shopping with me, told me I looked best in the red one. I really like the green one (of course, it's my favorite color). But then I think I should get a neutral color like black, brown, or charcoal. I already have black coat. So which one should I get? Vote in the comments.
A change in the weather
2 days ago



6 comments:
Look, I found your blog on the other computer! Everyone and their dog plays it safe and has neutral colored coats. Like you said, you already have a black coat. You should get the coat in your favorite color. :)
we should go back and take pictures of the green one and the red one... then people can help you decide better...
there is no question that she needs to get either the red or the green... right? maybe there is a question after all.
Red is my vote. You are the wife of a traveling, famous, cute guy! Let the color show you off. Have fun with it. Bytheway...it is sooooo my taste! Love it!
My vote is red.
red
Go for the red!
ILY
Post a Comment