My very very good friend April is getting married soon. I am so happy for her. She is a wonderful person and deserves to be happy and to be loved. I'm so lucky to have her for a friend.
To help celebrate her upcoming nuptials, a friend from her ward gave her a bridal shower. I decided to make her gift.
I looked and looked at yarn, I couldn't choose the right color! Finally I found what I wanted, but none of the stores I went to had enough. So I had to order it. and then wait.... If you know me, once I get an idea for a project I NEED to work on it and get it done. It was hard to wait. So I didn't wait, I ended up buying a few skeins of yarn to get things started (it had a different dye lot, but was completely unnoticeable).
I made April this lovely afghan. She really liked it! Congrats again, dear April! I love ya!





5 comments:
You can definately add me to your list and did you see that I am having a BABY in Sept...and that I love homemade GIFTS...hint, hint, hint....Just Kidding (sorta)...I love that afgan, so nice of you!
That is so sweet that you went to all the extra effort to find just the right color. Gabby still loves her blanket that you made her when she was born and makes sure that Kaylee knows that it is HER blanket not Kaylee's.
Oh Jess, what can I say. I just wish you knew how much I appreciate it. It is beautiful!! i can't belive how weepy I get with things like this...I need to get another tissue.
April
You are so thoughtful!
WOW, you are so talented. It's beautiful. April is lucky to have a friend like you. Where did you learn how to crochet like that?
PS. I'm getting married soon, too...(ok not really.)
Post a Comment