Thursday, February 12, 2009

So many bunnies!


These cuties will be valentine gifts for the first graders I work with. They are called Moopy bunnies. I got the pattern online, but it isn't available anymore. Don't they just have so much character? I think these little guys are in for some exciting adventures!

7 comments:

April said...

WOW!!! You are so amazing. Can I be in your class? I want a moopy bunny. you and Sheila have a team work that is amazing. Hope the field trip went well! Love you!

Tanya said...

I love them. They are so cute. I know the kids will love them. They are so cool Jess!!

Amy said...

Very cute!

Natasha said...

Adorable!

Heather said...

How very cute and creative! I am the "buy a box of conversation hearts" kind of Valentine. Your rock! I loved that story about the girl and the pearls, how sad, yet so true...Heather

Amy B. said...

I do remember you...I actually landed on your blog a long long time ago but didn't put it together that it was you...I'm sorta blond...

CraftyTeresa said...

Hey, they are sooo cute! Can I have a copy of the pattern?
PLEEEASEE????