I took Tristan over to the church this morning at 6:30. He left for Scout Camp and won't be home until Saturday afternoon! My little boy is growing up! When did that happen?
Say a prayer that he doesn't get eaten by a bear. thanks!
I think I will miss him much more than he will miss me. I know he'll have a good time.



5 comments:
Hey Jess!! So fun to see your blog! The kids have all grown so much - I really miss seeing Anna twice a week too! Check out my blog as well!:)
cute! Life is fast...make a blog!
April
Yep! Wow. Time passes so fast... (I have a theory as to why time keeps passing faster and faster.)
I will be facing this "little boy growing up" thing too in the coming year. In September LightningBoy will be an 11 yo scout and then only a year later he will turn 12! wow.
Congratulations on having a REAL Boy Scout! What a milestone!
Nice to catch up with your family-I didn't know about this blog-Tristan looks official in his uniform. Hope he is enjoying camp-I didn't send Bay this year-maybe next.
Jess-
I can't believe how big he is...He has grown so fast. No bears by the way yikes.
T
Post a Comment