Mad sewing skilz
Pile o'pants for my vertically challenge friend. to be made into shorter pants and also skirts.
Stefie has mad pinning skilz
End result of skirt! Cutest thing ever!In the end we hemmed two pairs of jeans and made 3 skirts. Not bad for 3 hours. Poor Hayden starved to death, so I hope he will want to come back and play another time. I think Stefie's head almost exploded with all the domesticity. She did great!



3 comments:
i think my head almost did explode! thanks for your help!
I'm glad you want to participate in the Pay it Forward exchange. I still haven't decided what I am going to make, but once I do I'll have to get your address from you.
You have the sewing skills my Mom has tried to teach me for the past 30 years. For some reason, my lines are never straight! And, it's not me, it's the sewing machine!! I like your comments. We went to Snowbird (up the canyon at 9400 South). Good luck with your first day back to work. Hope it goes well.
Post a Comment